Please, take just a moment to read this:

  • If you know ShuGuang IRL, please, keep her identity a secret (name, age, nationality...) when you post any comments or it will be deleted .
  • Of course, you might disagree with what ShuGuang posts, but always try to be polite with your arguments. Any rude comment will be deleted.
  • If you want to make any privat comment, or you know about any other interesting tool, wiki, etc., feel free to contact ShuGuang by e-mail.

Sunday 9 May 2010

It's been quite a while...

... but I'm back on GuildWars.
I want to introduce you to my characters. Finally I've got all professions, I just need to work on them all :)

[Click image for full size]

I left MyPartyBase guild. After so long there was nobody there anymore (obviously). But I'm hoping on resurrecting it one day (sadly It does not look like a near future).
Now I'm part of CAIN guild, there is quite a nice people there, and mostly mature players.
In case I could resurrect MPB I hope to find a place in their alliance.
Right now I'm working on finishing Eye of the North (just that, I'm not done with a single char and It's becoming a bit boring, I must say...), and my new Elementalist, Akasha Whitestar. I'm planning on going through the 4 campaigns with her. I'm half way on Prophecies. Let's see how it works. My last creation is the assassin, which I was missing. I will slowly work on her to level her up.

That's all is new. I've got not as much time as I used to, but slowly I will be done.
GW is just 5 years old, so soon will be ShuGuang, Laurowyn, Edhel and Badhd 5 years birthday.
I'm just wondering when is GW2 coming out and if I could join them.... If the videos about Elementalist are really how the game is gonna look like, it's very promising...

No comments: