Please, take just a moment to read this:

  • If you know ShuGuang IRL, please, keep her identity a secret (name, age, nationality...) when you post any comments or it will be deleted .
  • Of course, you might disagree with what ShuGuang posts, but always try to be polite with your arguments. Any rude comment will be deleted.
  • If you want to make any privat comment, or you know about any other interesting tool, wiki, etc., feel free to contact ShuGuang by e-mail.

Sunday 2 March 2008

WoW: Arralla, the Druid

Arralla looks at the camera. "Now?... What?... Can I start talking now?... oh! Is it recording already?! Ah! eh.... Hi! eh... Hi there, yeah... hmmm So... ehmmm *looks at the camera man* Could we start again? ... No?... Oh, ok, then... *looks at the camera* Yeah...ehm... My name is Arralla, I'm a Tauren... Oh, yeah, right, you can see that already, hehe... ehmm... I'm a Druid, yeah, that's right, I'm a Druid, like my mother was... or is... ehm... well, I don't know anymore... She died... Yeah, yeah, she resurrected, of course, but I think she lost her way back here, because I'm still waiting for her... Well, I was waiting, then I started to look for her because it was dinner time and I was hungry... Then I found something to do, and I had to finish it... Yeah.... I had to... Mum says not to leave anything unfinished... Mum says Spirits don't like unfinished things... I was there and I found something to finish, so I went... *looks at the cameraman* Yeah, yeah, sorry, straight to the point, straight to the point. *looks at the camera* Yeah, ok, ehmm... So, were was I?... Yeah, Druid, that's what I am... and Leatherworker too, yeah... I like the smell of leather, my home tent smelled like that... leather... Mother says Father made it, but I don't really know, never met Father, he went to fight the allies, Mother said he said, but he never came back. I think it's because of the food... Yeah, the food... Mother tries hard, but the food always burns, you know? and nobody likes burned food... Well, I do, I guess I do... But Father did not like it... Yeah, that was the problem, i think... *looks at the camera man* Oh yeah, yeah, sorry sorry, the point...*looks at the camera* Were was I?... Hm... food... no... leather, yeah, that's right... So... Yeah, I skin animals too... I would skin allies if I could, but Mother said it was not a good idea, Mother says they stink, and I don't like smelly things, I have a sensitive nose, you know? Mother says that Spirits gave me that gift, but I don't think is a gift... There is too many people who does not know how to use water, if you know what I mean... And that is not right, Spirits say water is a Mother Earth gift we must use... Yeah, Spirits talk a lot about gifts... *looks at the cameraman*... Yeah, sorry, I did it again, sorry sorry... *looks at the camera*... Ehmm.... Spirits... yeah, that is what I wanted to say... They told me I should find my path, sure they did, the stones talked, I should find my path... That's why I'm here, yeah, that's right, I'm here because I need to find my path... I tried to find it, I promise I did, I still do. I'm trying hard, It is not an easy thing, you know? It is not easy when you are a bit slow, if you know what I mean, Mother says I am, Spirits didn't tell me that, Mother did, but I do know how to work hard, I always get my job done, sure I do, that's why I asked the trees, I asked the stones, I asked everywhere, but I think I got lost, just like Mother did, well, she still does, because she never came back... Well, maybe she did, but I was not there anymore, I had things to do, and so I do now... Yeah, I've got tons of things to finish, I found one once, but then I found more, and now I must finish it all, Spirits like that, yes they do. Maybe they will show me my path then. Yeah, I things that's how it will be, that is what I should do... I just have to finish what must be done... Oh, yeah, that's it! Oh, Great Sun, that is, that is! Thank you very much, it was very helpful, it sure was!... Now I must go, my path is waiting for me, Spirits told me so... Thank you, thank you very much! Now I go... May the Spirits protect you all! Now I must go... Bye-bye!...". Arralla walks away, you can hear she is still talking to herself...



Character Name: Arralla
Character Race: Tauren
Character Class: Druid (Feral at the moment)
Character Professions: Skinner, Leatherworker
Character Description: Arralla is a big female druid Tauren born (like any other tauren) somewhere in Mulgore. One day her mum went to pick up some wood to start cooking breakfast, but she didn't return. At dinner, Arralla decided to go and look for her herself. On her way someone ask her for some help. Arralla has a big heart, so she just went to help him making no questions. After that, she found someone else to help, and then some other person... Some people says she is a bit slow, some others that she just got too many Spirits talking to her at the same time... The thing is that she takes her time to get done with her goals, but she always does. So far, the only goal she didn't reach yet is finding mum. She is loyal to her people, whoever they are. She gives her life for whoever needs it (Sun bless the Spirit Healer). And patience is her gift, so that is what she expects from anyone else: patience. Sometimes can be seen talking to herself (some people says she is actually talking to the Spirits), and sometimes gets hard to understand what she says (maybe the speech inside her brain goes faster than her mouth, or is just too slow... or perhaps the Spirits interrupt her so she can't finish a proper sentence...). Arralla thinks there is no bad (but the Allience, because the Spirits told her so) and no good (unless the Spirits say so). At the moment, she just wants to find her destiny, her path (and her mother).
Character Level: 40 at the moment.
Server: Defias Brotherhood.
Guild: Victus Silenti (at the moment, looking for an active RPing guild).



Related previous posts: WoW: Arrasha

No comments: