Please, take just a moment to read this:

  • If you know ShuGuang IRL, please, keep her identity a secret (name, age, nationality...) when you post any comments or it will be deleted .
  • Of course, you might disagree with what ShuGuang posts, but always try to be polite with your arguments. Any rude comment will be deleted.
  • If you want to make any privat comment, or you know about any other interesting tool, wiki, etc., feel free to contact ShuGuang by e-mail.

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy 2008!!

Happy new year 2008 to everybody!

Here my "This new year I will"s....
(in my case " I will write a post about...")
  • My idea of a PERFECT MMORPG
  • My other chars in GW
  • My other char in WoW
  • My super short experience in SecondLife (... i lasted like... 3 days?)
  • My chars in DOMO
  • My chars in Shaiya
  • My char in EVE
  • My experience in FLYFF
  • My experience in SRO
  • My experience in Hero
  • My very short experience in D&D, LII and LOTRO.
  • My MMORPG-English-Dictionary (because i only played in english servers so far...)
  • Add SlideShow of my screenshots.
  • Add my YouTube (first i will have to upload some)
... and that's it so far... no bad, hm?

No comments: